The call for speakers has now been issued with an extended deadline of 30 November 2018 to submit. Proposals are now being accepted from potential speakers. We are looking for speakers who can provide information, insights and experiences on topics related to MDM. Do you have a subject you wish to discuss with an informed audience made up of your peer group? Is there a member of your team who has some interesting experiences to share? Could you or anyone in your team offer a presentation that would provide an interesting contribution to the conference? If so, we invite you to submit a presentation proposal. Click here for guidelines and to apply online. Selected speakers will be entitled to attend the first three days of the event free of charge (if there are two speakers on the session then the second speaker would have to pay a highly reduced registration fee).
If you would like to receive a copy of the programme once it has been published in late December 2018 please click here
For information on sponsorship opportunities including sponsored speaking sessions please contact email@example.com
You can view the 2018 Conference Programme here
The “Must Attend” Event for MDM and Data Governance Professionals
Why Attend This Event in 2019:
- Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on MDM & Data Governance. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of MDM and Data Governance to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions from both conferences.
- Networking. Network with an outstanding group of MDM, Data Governance and Enterprise Data Management attendees and speakers. This a tremendous opportunity to discuss your work issues with you peer group
- Five Tracks With More Than Sixty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 70 world renowned independent speakers and major users of MDM and Data Governance.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Speakers. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world Data Governance and MDM implementations. Case studies in 2018 included Lloyds Banking, MBNA, HM Revenue & Customs, BNP Paribas, British Telecom, SSE, Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO), Jaguar Land Rover, Robert Bosch, TNT, Yorkshire Building Society Group, ABB, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water, Morrison Supermarkets, Proximus, Capgemini, JLL, AkzoNobel, The Pension Regulator, Elsevier, The National Trust, Intellectual Property Office, The Environment Agency, Jacobs Douwe Egberts, KPMG, Dun & Bradstreet, Arriva, Nomura, Coloplast, Multifonds, Thames Valley Housing, London Borough of Camden, FrieslandCampina, Öresundskraft, Arco, TD Bank Group, Western Cape Government, Cranfield School of Management and SV Group.
- Ten “Fast Track” Pre-Conference Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get you quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced levels.
- Post-Conference Workshops. There will be three full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- Major MDM and Data Governance Solution Providers. Discuss your MDM & Data Governance challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2018 conference attracted delegates from 33 countries.