11 February 2019
A short introduction to working Agile in a small, fast paced environment.
WHO IS THE EVENT FOR?
- Founders/Entrepreneurs thinking about how they want their company to grow and how to work with software developers.
- Programmers, Testers, Product people and others who need to help
entrepreneurs and managers grow the company in the right way
- When start-ups need agile
- The truth about MVPs
- Thinking small to maximise diseconomies of scale and reduce risk
- Moving fast with quality
- Building a team which can learn the right thing to build
- The key role of Product owners
Allan Kelly advises teams from many different companies and domains on adopting and deepening Agile practices and development in general. He specialises in working with software product companies and aligning products and processes with company strategy. When he is not with clients he writes far too much.