3 October 2019
Reading .Net Meetup #8 will be hosted by SSE again at their offices in Central Reading on Thursday, 3rd October!
• 6:15 pm -arrival, networking and refreshments
• 7:00 pm - introduction from iO Associates and SSE
• 7:10 pm- Steve Sanderson on Blazor and Future of .Net Web Apps
• 8:00 pm- Break
• 8:20 pm- panel discussion with Christopher Noring & Steve
• 9:00 pm - close and networking
We are very delighted to announce our guest speaker for the month, Steve Sanderson who will be talking on 'Blazor and Future of .Net Web Apps'. Steve works for Microsoft and Blazor is one of his creations.
Details on the topic -
The arrival of WebAssembly begins a new era for .NET web developers, allowing client-side applications written in C# to run directly in the browser. Blazor is a newly emerging client-side UI platform from the ASP.NET Core team, offering a productive and powerful way to construct large-scale applications with a modern component-based architecture.
It integrates with the wider.NET ecosystem to enable truly full-stack client+server development on a single language and runtime, based on modern standards, and able to run in any browser (including mobiles).