5 June 2019
Laravel is one of the most popular PHP frameworks for building elegant applications.
After this workshop you'll be able to build your own API and then integrate the APIs to your mobile or any front end app.
In this workshop, you'll learn how to build a RESTful API using Laravel 5.7.
1. Reviewing the basics of an API
2. Basic pieces of the Laravel framework
3. Reading, adding, editing, and deleting a record
4. API errors and exceptions
5. Transforming your API data
6. Returning nested and sideloaded data
7. Creating a logging middleware
8. Authenticating to your API
9. Basic and advanced endpoint testing