23 October 2019
2nd episode in the series of Cambridge DevOps, Dev & Test Meet-Up's. Speakers to be announced.
The Cambridge DevOps, Dev & Test gathering brings together experts from IT Leadership, DevOps, Testing and Development in an informal, fun social environment. There are talks from leading industry experts, social networking, free welcome drinks and the opportunity to get to know colleagues across the broad spectrum of IT.
Events are held regularly with guest speakers and presentations. This is a group for IT Professionals which is run by IT Professionals, a community focal point for people involved with or who are interested in technology to get together in an informal setting.
Presentations have included:
• Jon Wood - Technical Lead IOT - "Improving your Systems and Products through intelligent data use"
• Ben Bennet - COO - "Use Case Scenarios for Blockchain"
• Alex Nichol - R&D Engineer - "How to innovate like a startup"
• David Lockie - Founder - "Future, now"
• Adam Wilson - DevOps Lead - "Building an international DevOps team in 2018"
• Geoffrey Hill - Global Head of Application Security - "Security Implications for Blockchain"
• David Lockie - Founder at Pragmatic - "The Future of Web Architecture using Blockchain"
• Philip Hellyer - Clarity. Strategy. Transformation - "A primer on AI & Blockchain"
• Steve Gall - Director of Cloud Services - "The Death of High Street Retail?"
• Mário Platt - Security Expert - "The Shared Security Model of Responsible Cloud Computing"
• Justin Howard - Development & Test Expert and MD - "Death to Agile"
• Jonathon Wright - Thought Leader & Innovator - "Ha(API)y testing in the Hybrid-Cloud & Beyond"