Join us in New York, January 23-24, for this unique peer-to-peer event for top data science minds. Explore how to drive innovation within your business through a data-driven culture, build a world-class team, and utilize the latest innovation to solve some of the toughest problems facing corporate America.
Hear from some of the world's greatest data science strategy minds, including Chief Data Scientists from GE, CIA, Verizon, and UnitedHealth Group.
- Two days exploring the key strategic and technical solutions for data science leaders with more than 35 sessions delivered by 45+ world-class speakers
- Build your own experience with our unique streamed peer-to-peer discussion group format to benchmark your systems
- More than 10 hours of networking, including an evening drinks reception and access to private meeting space
Key Conference Topics:
- Turning Insight into Income - Growth Through Commercial Data Science
- Hiring the Unicorn: What Makes a Great Data Scientist?
- Deploying and Monitoring Deep Learning Solutions at Scale
- Transforming Traditional Industries into Data Science Champions
- Data Science Advocacy: Educating and Working with the Business Stakeholders