Following three successful editions of ACI’s Digital Utilities Europe Summit, the 4th edition will be taking place in London, United Kingdom on 8th-9th May 2019.
The conference will bring together key industry stakeholders to address the current challenges of the digitalization in the utilities sector. The two day event will offer insight on business cases, financial aspects and technological advancements in the industry. Digital Utilities Europe 2019 will allow you to explore the successful implementation of recent case studies within digital business and its unique strategies.
- Improving Customer Experience with Seamless Technologies to Activate the Consumer
- Establishing Smart Meter Legitimacy with the Consumer
- Resilient Infrastructures – One of the Biggest Challenges for the Energy Transition
- Assessing the Operational Advantages of Moving Data to Cloud Services
- Benefitting the Industry through Collaboration between DSO’s & TSO’s
- Collecting Smart Meter Data to Improve and Develop Grid Management
- Maintaining Grid Security throughout the Transition to Decentralised Networks
- The Challenge of Forecasting Load Demands alongside Renewable Technologies
- Discussing the Implications of Electric Vehicles for the Utilities Industry
- Adapting to the Emergence of Residential Photovoltaic Systems and Batteries