16 September 2019
—6:15pm to 8:45pm
*** Working title: Health, Wellness & Medical Tech Innovation
Health and Wellness professionals and organizations face unprecedented challenges to improve quality, reduce harm, improve access, increase efficiency, eliminate waste and lower costs. Tech innovation is a major focus and the industry is welcoming an explosion of innovations designed to improve, among other things, life expectancy and quality of life.
Radical, revolutionary, transformational and exponential innovations are fundamentally disrupting old systems, creating new market constituents and new markets, while marginalizing old ones. Technology’s nonlinear pace of progress will almost certainly create substantial disruption in health, wellness and medical processes, technologies, and business models.
1. Michael Frank: Pfizer/ Director R&D Drug Strategy - AI tilts scale for worldwide trials.
2. Rachel Loui: Google/ International Growth streamlining pharma biz & patients treatment rights.
3. Guillermo C. Artiles: McCarter & English/ Lead in the Firm’s Cannabis Practice.
4. Luigi Pesce Ibarra: Neuroscientist Ph.D in Health, Brain Rehabilitation - electro physiology.
5. Marlin Jenkins: Neture Inc/ Founder & CEO - Leveraging broadband to bring medical services to underserved communities.
6. Paul Sohmer: BG Medicine/ Consultant innovative medical devices, diagnostics, clinical services.
7. Chris Bradley: Co-Founder & CEO Mana Health - interoperable middleware layer for healthcare.