22 March 2019
Have you ever been focused so much on your Candy Crush that you've not seen a lamp-post on your way? Maybe that's why The Games and Media industries have more than doubled their market value since 2012 and are projected to grow even more as new tech makes games, effects, and multimedia productions ever more addictive. Discover the latest in animation, media and tech games and how these are going to change the world we live in.
We're meeting at The Accelerator, the new London Metropolitan University Business Centre in Shoreditch.
Let's meet and check out, here is the programme:
• 5pm to 5:45pm - Networking & Free Beer
• 5:45pm to 6:00pm - "The Importance of Coding Skills" by Codica
• 6pm to 6:30pm - Keynote (TBA)
• 6:30pm to 7pm - Keynote (TBA)
• 7pm to 7:15pm - Break
• 7:15pm to 7:30pm - "The Power of Tech Startups" by Francesco Perticarari
• 7:30pm to 8:45pm - Seed and Pre-Seed Startups Presentations
• 8:45pm to 9:15pm - Expert Panel Discussion
• 9:15pm to 9:30pm - Final Networking and Event Closing
You can't miss this events if you:
- Are in Media, Games and related technologies
- Want to promote your Startup or Business
- Want to network with like-minded professionals
- Want to get in-depth knowledge of this industry
- Are looking to hire for/find a job
- Fancy some free beer talking "tech and startups"