11 July 2019
The number of opportunities for software engineers is booming but to get a mid-level position and above requires a special kind of preparation.
Join us at our New York City HQ in Tribeca to learn the five key skills that you must have in order to succeed in the job search including how to effectively whiteboard through the tough coding interviews. This interactive workshop is taught by Codesmith CEO & Frontend Masters Instructor, Will Sentance. To get the full experience we recommend coming onsite, however a live-stream will be available if you’re unable to make it.
We will cover -
- The 5 key things you need to know to get hired as a mid-level software engineer
- How to whiteboard through the typical coding challenges that make up 50% of most technical interviews
The session will help you:
- Identify your career and role priorities - for example, are you most interested in a career as a backend or frontend developer, within an established corporation or a new start-up?
- Understand and prepare the five key skills that you must have in order to succeed in the job search for software engineering positions
- Understand how to approach the job search so you find the job that is best suited to your skills and aspirations.
- Whiteboarding - working through coding problems on a whiteboard is a crucial part of most interviews. You'll see how to effectively whiteboard and work through problems live in pairs