9 October 2018
Join us for IBM Community Day: Artificial Intelligence to be held on October 11th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a free one-day virtual conference targeted for application developers, data stewards, data scientists, data engineers, business analysts, as well as a multitude of other roles, who want to learn about the technologies that prepare data platforms for AI.
This multi-track event is designed for live interactions between speakers and attendees, and will introduce technical concepts, IBM and partner solutions, and live demos. All sessions will be recorded for a three-month replay. Attendees will have the option to schedule a one-on-one meeting with speakers (dependent upon availability) after the conference for additional information. The one-on-ones are conducted through the conference platform.
Here is an example of some of the sessions you may hear:
- Model Asset Exchange
- AI and Spark - how do they fit together?
- AI Ethics
- AI's Elephant in the Room
- Building a Secure and Transparent ML Pipeline using Open Source Technologies
- No Data, No AI
- How to build a stream/real time app that uses ML
- Building custom AI web services
- Operationalizing ML and A/B test patterns
- Governed data science
- Automatic ML infused classification for Governance and GDPR compliance
- Fast data ingest and analytics
- Infrastructure for AI
… and more