1 April 2019
Come along and discover the latest trends and challenges in creating a multi-cloud integration architecture.
This is a tech talk on how integration architecture has evolved from service oriented architecture to take advantage of cloud native technologies and microservices principles to support the hybrid and multi-cloud enterprise.
We will discuss:
- How integration is affected by multi-cloud challenges
- The benefits containerisation can bring to integration
- The fate of the enterprise service bus
- How API management is evolving to manage the challenges of integration across multi-cloud architectures
- The resurgence of interest in messaging and event based communication
17.30: Registration, Food, Drinks and Networking
18.00: Speaker session: Integration architecture for the hybrid and multi-cloud enterprise
18.45: Open Discussion and Q&A on Multi Cloud Integration
19.00: Networking, Drinks and Demos