1 November 2018
What is Python?
Python is a widely used multi-purpose programming language with which you can build web applications, automate routines, analyse data and much more.
About the workshop
This free workshop will focus on the basics of Python applied to several use cases such as analysing text data, computing statistics and automating tasks. Although not mandatory, participants are expected to have some exposure to basics of programming in any language such as R or Matlab.
Registration and overview
- Date: 1st November 2018
- Time: 18.00 - 20.00 (we aim for an earlier finish)
- Location: Central Working Victoria Auditorium, London, SW1W 9NF
- Reserve your place on the workshop here: http://bit.ly/2C1ofso
- Full event logistics and software setup instructions will be sent to you closer to the event.
- Places are limited, therefore tickets will be allocated on a first come first served basis.