14 November 2018
Join us the 2nd Wednesday of each month for networking and coding! Socializing starts at 6:30PM — Make new friends, find a study group or study partner, or just practice your people skills. :-) Xcoding — That's what it's all about, right? During a typical Meetup people socialize, work on Stanford assignments, ask other members questions, ask for help with a bug, offer help to others, etc. There is no set agenda and no formal presentation. If you prefer to sit in a corner and code away, you can do that. If you want to walk around offering people a helping hand, you can do that too.
Just Getting Started? Follow these steps . . .
• Download Xcode from the Mac App Store
• Sign up for a free Developer Account
• Visit Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab and make an account
• Stanford University Developing iOS 11 Apps with Swift (available as a podcast in iTunes)
• Visit Youtube.com and search for 'Stanford CS193P iOS 11 Swift 4'.
Check out these additional free resources for learning iOS development!
Udacity (registration required)
Big Nerd Ranch
Artsy Engineering Blog
Apple Developer Documentation