9 January 2019
Join us the 2nd Wednesday of each month for networking and coding! Socializing starts at 6:30PM — Make new friends, find a study group or study partner, or just practice your people skills. :-) Xcoding — That's what it's all about, right? During a typical Meetup people socialize, work on Stanford assignments, ask other members questions, ask for help with a bug, offer help to others, etc. There is no set agenda and no formal presentation. If you prefer to sit in a corner and code away, you can do that. If you want to walk around offering people a helping hand, you can do that too.
Just Getting Started? Follow these steps . . .
• Download Xcode from the Mac App Store
• Sign up for a free Developer Account
• Visit Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlab and make an account
• Stanford University Developing iOS 11 Apps with Swift (available as a podcast in iTunes)
• Visit Youtube.com and search for 'Stanford CS193P iOS 11 Swift 4'.