4 April 2019
- 6.30pm: Meet & greet, food and drinks.
- 7.00pm: Welcome to the Kotlin Meetup
- 7.05pm: Pablisco - A null hypothesis
- 7.40pm: Nazarii Ivanchuk - Suspending functions, coroutines and state machines
- 8.35pm: Drinks & social at the Pub
Suspending functions, coroutines and state machines
Explore how Kotlin coroutine works under the hood. Introduction into the dark arts
of the coroutines transformation during compilation.
A null hypothesis
Pablisco is a Kontractor in London specialised in Android and Kotlin currently working with Novoda.
We are going to explore how we use nullable types in Kotlin — going through the benefits, caveats and alternatives that can make or break our code. What can we do to make our code more readable, maintainable and less error bound? What should we avoid? It may contain traces of opinions.