15 June 2019
In this workshop, we build real-world machine learning pipelines using TensorFlow Extended (TFX), KubeFlow, and Airflow.
Described in the 2017 paper, TFX is used internally by thousands of Google data scientists and engineers across every major product line within Google.
KubeFlow is a modern, end-to-end pipeline orchestration framework that embraces the latest AI best practices including hyper-parameter tuning, distributed model training, and model tracking.
Airflow is the most-widely used pipeline orchestration framework in machine learning.
Modern browser - and that's it!
Every attendee will receive a cloud instance
Nothing will be installed on your local laptop
Everything can be downloaded at the end of the workshop
1. Create a Kubernetes cluster
2. Install KubeFlow, Airflow, TFX, and Jupyter
3. Setup ML Training Pipelines with KubeFlow and Airflow
4. Transform Data with TFX Transform
5. Validate Training Data with TFX Data Validation
6. Train Models with Jupyter, Keras, and TensorFlow 2.0
7. Run a Notebook Directly on Kubernetes Cluster with KubeFlow Fairing
8. Analyze Models using TFX Model Analysis and Jupyter
9. Perform Hyper-Parameter Tuning with KubeFlow and Katib
10. Select the Best Model using KubeFlow Experiment Tracking
11. Reproduce Model Training with TFX Metadata Store
12. Deploy the Model to Production with TensorFlow Serving and Istio
13. Save and Download your Workspace
Attendees will gain experience training, analyzing, and serving real-world Keras/TensorFlow 2.0 models in production using modern frameworks and open-source tools.