4 December 2018
Our second lightning talk event of the year! Always great fun, with plenty of variation!
We have a couple of free slots, so if anyone fancies a spot in the limelight, just get in touch! :)
Below are the talks so far (in no particular order) ...
* "A Crash Course in Vi" - Dan Clarke (15mins)
* "WSL - Linux on Windows? Don't be BASHful!" - Stuart Leeks ( 10mins)
* "Elm" - James World (15mins)
* "Building Xamarin Apps on Azure" - Paul Harding (20mins)
* "Value converters in EF core" - Tom Lane (5mins)
* "Building and consuming nuget prerelease packages as part of your development workflow" - Matt Davidson (20mins)