This will be workshop number 1 in a series which will run every other week either on a Monday or Tuesday.
Schedule (Subject to some change):
- 6.30 Arrive & Network. Food and drink will be provided.
- 6.45 Introduction to how this meetup will work & the tools you need to setup to get started.
- 7.00 Lightning talk by Laurence Hubbard, Big Data Team Lead at Compare the Market.
- 7.15 Groups will be formed based on the options chosen.
- 7.30 - 8.30 Work through Stanford Course or Kaggle.
The work options are:
- Stanford Machine Learning Course.
- Titanic Kaggle.(Beginner Level 1 Kaggle, Classification Problem).
- House Price Kaggle. (Level 2 Kaggle,
- Digit Recognizer. (Level 3 Kaggle, Computer Vision Fundamentals)
- Facial Keypoints detection. (Level 4 Kaggle, Natural Language Processing)*