Europe’s Only Co-Located Conferences on MDM & Data Governance. One event, in one to four days, gives you the unique opportunity to leverage the powerful combination of MDM and Data Governance to deliver optimal business outcomes through trusted information. Delegates can attend sessions at both conferences.
- Four Tracks With More Than Fifty Sessions. The co-located conferences are neither analyst led nor vendor led. Learn from over 60 world renowned independent speakers and major users of MDM and Data Governance.
- Focus on End-User Case Studies & Expert Panel Discussions. Choose from over 40 case studies and take an inside look at the successes and challenges behind real-world MDM and Data Governance implementations. Case studies in 2017 included Santander, McDonald’s, Barclays, AstraZeneca, Visa, The Home Office, The Environment Agency, Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO), National Grid, Southern Water, Network Rail, Schroder Investment Management, Volvo Penta, Dixons Carphone, BAE Systems, Grundfos, ATP, IBM, Dun & Bradstreet, DPD, Waitrose, KPMG IT Advisory, Deloitte MCS, Ricoh EMEA, The Co-operative Bank, Riyad Bank, Meggitt, Oxford University Press, FrieslandCampina, Willis Towers Watson, First Data Corporation, Bestseller A/S, SBM Offshore, New Zealand Government, Coloplast, Thames Valley Housing, Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, International Consortium of Investigative Journalists and more….
- Twelve “Fast Track” Workshops. Choose from an unparalleled range of workshops on specific topics to get quickly up to speed or fine tune your performance. Choose from introductory or advanced workshops, enabling you to quickly get up to speed with MDM and Data Governance essentials.
- Post-Conference Workshops. There will be four full day post conference workshops. Enhance your in-depth knowledge and Skills in MDM and Data Governance practice.
- Major MDM and Data Governance Solution Providers. Discuss your MDM & Data Governance challenges with the world’s leading solution providers.
- Justification, Strategy & Implementation. The conferences provide an excellent mix of theory, visions and practical implementations.
- Attendee Satisfaction. Of those that replied 98% of the 2015 and 2016 attendees said that they would recommend attending this conference to a colleague. The 2016 conference attracted delegates from 32 countries.