1 October 2019
👉 Our Mini Bootcamp:
• Learn all about Alexa Skills, how to generate a use case for voice and which design tools to look out for
• Review award-winning work produced by the likes of Ilarna Nche to understand best practise and what makes a skill stand out
• Supported by Ilarna, as well as Rabbit & Pork and Code Untapped team members, use your learnings to code your first skill!
• Show and tell – an opportunity to show off your creation to be in with a chance of winning a prize
• What next? We’ll help you to understand the next steps for making money from your Alexa Skill
🔥 Hot facts
• Code Untapped focus on creating a brighter future for BAME communities through technology training
• Rabbit & Pork specialise in building brand strategies where voice sits at the heart of the users’ journey
• Each team of 4 – 7 people will have a dedicated coach to support them throughout the evening
• A passion for coding is all we require, and we accommodate all levels up to expert – trust me, your experience will be invaluable!
• We’ll be providing pizza, soft drinks, teas & coffees to carry you through the evening!
• Our roof terrace provides the perfect spot for a chance for you to network with your peers after the event
18:00 • Arrival, refreshments, and seating
18:15 • The Rabbit & Pork team will explain the Alexa Platform, how to approach ideation, and how to design and code a Skill. Ilarna will showcase her skill and top tips for building your first Alexa Skill
18:45 • Start the challenge
19:45 • Challenge ends, food and show and tell for participants, prize awarded
20:00 • How to make money from your Alexa Skill
20:15 • Drinks & networking