21 November 2018
MUXL Annual Conference returns for its 4th iteration this November, to bring you insights from the best minds in User Experience (UX) and Design. The focus for 2018 is User-Centred Design and how new technologies (Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality, Connected cars and homes) are going to change the way we design for these new modes of interaction.
Your ticket will give you know-how into designing for AR, AI and IoT technologies and to help you understand the process behind them, we've brought together top speakers to share their case studies in:
- Facebook's AR platform with Stef Smet, AR Designer at Facebook
- Raising the life expectancy of prototypes with Marion Duncan, Creative Director at Liquid Studio - Accenture Technology
- Designing a voice experience for preschoolers with Paul Jackson, Senior UX Designer at BBC
- Browsing the world with Computer Vision and AR with Marco Paladini, Research Engineer at Blippar
- Designing for smart homes, Prototyping XR products, Design Thinking and more in the MUXL workshops (included in the ticket)