2 March 2021
Join us online on Tuesday 2nd March 2021 from 18:30 – 19:45 GMT for a talk titled "No longer distant cousins. Agile working with Finance" with Dean Latchana.
6:30pm - ⌚ Arrivals and pre-networking
6:35/40pm - 🎤 Session by Dean
7:15pm - Q&A
7:45pm - End 🛏️
About the Talk:
No longer distant cousins. Agile and Finance working together to ensure your organisation makes the right decisions with the right support.
The worlds of agile and finance often feel like distant cousins. Yet, considering the uncertainties of the business environment, these teams should be interlinked. Interlinked to enable organisations are making the right decisions, with the right people, at the right time, and with the right funds.
This talk will explore how to:
* Start conversations that’ll create stronger links between agile and finance teams, and how to keep their shared journey on track.
* Help create shorter budget cycles that’ll enable teams to strike the right balance between knowledge value and customer value
* Ensure every discussion, choice and activity increases confidence that team goals will benefit the bottom-line and increase customer satisfaction
* Help move your organisation from cost-based accounting to value-based outcome-driven accounting
* Reduce centralised budgeting to allow greater freedom that enables the discovery of new value propositions
* Help create a financial governance structure that supports teams in adapting to change over following a plan
Up your game by supporting your organisation in making better investment choices that support your teams, stakeholders and customers.
About the speaker:
Dean supports individuals and organisations to succeed in a dynamic market by helping them to develop situational awareness and ways of working that are contextual to their needs.
He advises and guides individuals and organisations to gain a new set of competencies so they can continuously re-optimise to an ever-changing business landscape. He co-develops change to remove organisational debt to create a more balanced focus for continuous improvement and innovation.
In order to achieve this, as a Business Agility Consultant and Agile Coach, Dean's role is to support business transformation programmes and develop new ways of working across departments. He teaches departments, and coaches & mentors individuals.