2 July 2018
This is a peer-supported workshop where we get together to share current challenges and approaches to solving problems or to just work alongside like-minded individuals and learn through osmosis.
This event is NOT a lecture-style meeting. The agenda is generally set when someone poses a question, so bring questions!
Some topics up for discussion are:
• Install and configuration assistance
• Documentation, standards, and best practices
• Current events/Conventions
• Release testing and bug reporting
• Getting started with languages like Python and LaTeX
• -Other projects (Pi/Arduino/Analog devices)
We will also have brief (approx. 5-10 minute) lightning talks, so please speak with a coordinator if you're interested in sharing some of your work.