Here at ScotlandCSS we have one criteria for your talk/workshop submission(s): that it be on a subject that you are passionate about.
We love presentations that are of interest to CSS developers. Soft talks, talks aimed at newbies, design talks or tech talks developing the state of the art.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Talks will be 20 minutes long to give the event an energetic, fast paced feel.
- After your talk there will be a 20 minutes discussion held in the venue to allow a smaller group of attendees to dig deeper into your subject.
- CFP closes on 12 February 2016 at 23:59 GMT.
- Our selection process is anonymised.
- The people voting are those that buy tickets prior to the CFP closing. It’s the audience that decide.
- All talks will be recorded and made available on our YouTube channel.
- All submissions and presentations must adhere to our Code of Conduct.
- Unfortunately we cannot cover expenses for all speakers. If you are from an underrepresented group and need financial assistance to speak we will provide up to £400 for travel and accommodation. Unfortunately we cannot provide this assistance for everyone and will be happy to put your company's logo in the supporters section of our