12 August 2019
This is our 33rd event. We'd like to invite new and existing founders, investors, established startup leaders, and people thinking of starting their own company here in NYC to join us to share wisdom and information across borders. Please join us and hang out afterward.
- 06:45 pm Door opens/ Networking
- 07:00 pm Opening Remarks
- 07:15 pm Feature Speaker: Jun Shimada, Founder of ThinkEco
- 08:00 pm Announcements & Open Networking
Jun Shimada, Founder of ThinkEco will be sharing his IoT company that he has been running for many years. This will be an exciting share of thought-provoking discussion as Jun covers the challenges and rewards of running an IoT startup.
- Why Hardware? Super risky but great rewards!
- Cash flow management is Key: Understanding Supply Chains, Production Cycles & Inventory management
- Business Issues are more important than Hardware/Tech issues: Market Size, Business model, Channels of distribution
- The Role of Partners: Operational Helpers vs Business Expanders
- ThinkEco's Experience