28 August 2018
W.O.W Wednesdays- Women of Wearable Tech. We celebrate and highlight women in wearable technology the last Wednesday of every month. Come network with us and find out more about Women of Wearables-New York Chapter.
This month’s panel:
Details will be announced!
6:30- 7:30p Panel discussion
Women of Wearables (WoW) is a global organisation that supports and connects women in wearable tech, fashion tech, health tech, IoT and VR/AR. Its mission is to encourage more women and diverse teams to participate in building hardware and software products as designers, product managers and developers or being founders of their own companies, as well as create more jobs for women in STEM. With headquarters in London (UK) and more than 10,000 members located around the globe, including local ambassadors throughout Europe, USA, Middle East and Asia, WoW supports its growing community of women and girls in the tech space through monthly meetups, panels, mentorship and collaboration. Our community is composed of startup founders, SMEs, industry experts, accelerators, incubators, industry partners, bloggers, journalists and investors. SAP Next-Gen is an innovation community for SAP Leonardo supporting SAP's 350,000+ customers across 25 industries in 180+ countries. SAP Next-Gen enables companies, startups, partners and universities to connect and innovate with purpose by:
• Seeding in disruptive innovation with startups to accelerate exponential enterprise journeys
• Building digital skills in a community centered on industry and exponential technology interests
• Showcasing thought leadership and collaborating with other thought leaders
• Connecting and crowdsourcing with academia and recruiting next-gen innovators
• Reaching digital futures. LegendFactory is an interactive management, brand strategy and development company. We specialize in brand messaging for creatives, small businesses and corporate entities.
Morph, adapt and grow-The Future Is Here!