Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Our client is an innovative Blockchain consulting and development firm here in New York City and they are looking to add a DevOps Engineer strong in AWS to their team of 9 talented developers.
Key Selling Points:
* They have a proven track record of providing innovative Blockchain solutions to a wide range of Investment Banks and FinTech firms.
* The company has a strong group of developers on the team, but this position would be a standalone Lead DevOps Engineering position, working specifically on AWS, CI/CD, Puppet.
* They have ambitious plans to grow the DevOps Engineering team so this hire will be of central importance and will have significant growth potential.
* DevOps sits with a team of 9 developers and assists with their projects. You are an extension of this team, as it is essential that the DevOps Engineer is able to understand the clients as you will be assisting in the design of the infrastructure and security architect of the solutions being offered.
* You will be working consistently deploying applications on public clouds such as AWS.
* And you will be responsible for the CI/CD work flow.
* You will be an experienced DevOps Engineer
* You will be very comfortable deploying applications on AWS
* You will be excited about helping build the DevOps Engineering Team
* You will have experience with Integration Tools such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Kubernites, and others
Up to $140k on the base + 10-20% discretionary bonus. Full benefits, including 401k.
How to apply:
Can either click "Apply Now" or message me at email@example.com to simply learn more!
Senior DevOps Engineer
New York, NY, USA
£0.00 per annum
We are working with a leader in the Real Estate industry, a company that is challenging the traditional Real Estate model and give more flexibility to companies and their expansion needs. This company has been recognized by a number of leading publications for their innovation. In under 5 years,...
New York, NY, USA
$160,000 - $175,000 per annum
Our client is an analytics company working in the Insurance space and are looking to build their Brooklyn based team and need a DevOps Engineer to be their next hire. This professional will be responsible for running automated builds, solving issues that are discovered during the daily build,...