Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Senior DevOps Engineer - NFT/Cryptocurrency/Blockchain - AWS/Cloud Formation £90,000 - £120,000
Our client is changing the way art service providers are working. After having massive success within the physical art space and the foresight for the NFT space, our client has transitioned from an art business to an international art tech business.
Our client is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their engineering team on a full time permanent basis with the flexibility to work remotely on their Greenfield projects. You will work closely with data engineers, data scientists and developers to help with their data pipelines and deployment.
Nice to haves
* Competitive salary on offer, dependent on level of experience and skills
* Work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with new challenges
* A forward-thinking business with a solutions-oriented approach and focus on getting things done
* Collaborative, agile team who are passionate about their work
* Get involved in a variety of projects, see how they develop into polished products and services
If working in the ever-growing NFT and cryptocurrency space is something that sounds appealing to you, please reply with an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a chat to discuss the role further! Don't miss this exciting greenfield opportunity!