Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Role: Global Paid Search Manager
Salary: 50K-60K + bonus
A multi-award-winning tech (B2B) company is heavily investing in their marketing department this year. They are on the search to bring on a Global Paid Search Manager to join the marketing team. This is an opportunity to take ownership of their paid search channels where you will have the freedom to execute ideas to drive acquisition performance across their global market sectors.
This is a truly global company with offices in 5 countries (and growing) with customers across the glob (120+ countries). The company has been recognised internationally, winning awards for being one of the fastest growing companies in America to being Best Employer from 2016 -2018 (4.5/5 on glass door). This means you will be surrounded by a hardworking team as well as working alongside talented professionals with the opportunity to become a senior member of the marketing team.
What you'll do...
- Be hands-on with all components of paid search campaigns, from planning, budgeting, building, implementing, optimising to reporting
- Reviewing the performance by collecting and reviewing data to carry-out tests so trends and patterns can be identified
- Work towards key KPIs across each market
- Collaborating with internal departments to work on ad copy and landing page developments
- Accountable for international paid search campaigns on key search engines
- Monitor industry trends to understand the best practice for paid search to optimise performance
What you'll have...
- Minimum of 3 Years of experience overseeing paid search/paid media activities
- Proven ability in managing complex paid search campaigns and delivering results based on ROI
- Experienced with using bid management tools to increase revenue
- Confident in Excel spreadsheet (VLookup, Pivot Tables)
- Advance in written, verbal, presentation communication skills
- Room for career progression
- The chance to be one of the more senior member of the marketing team as they grow
- Opportunity to work alongside Director level proffesionals with 15+ years' of experience
- Ownership of the international markets to execute paid search campaigns
- Great open space work culture
Are you the one we're looking for?
Apply now by clicking the apply button, or get in contact with me for further info.