Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
*Remote Ruby Contractor Needed*
Ruby contractor needed for a remote contract to help build a digital health app.
Looking for someone to start ASAP this contract can be worked 100 % remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Design robust, scalable and secure features
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, refactoring and code standards)
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design
- Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Experience developing highly interactive applications
- A firm grasp of object oriented analysis and design
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Good knowledge of relational databases
If you are available and interested in working remotely please get in touch!