Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Software Developer - Engineer Your Career
Are you interested in joining a fast paced and dynamic start up organisation who is taking the Fin-tech industry by storm? Together with investors, marketers and talented engineers they have developed a breakthrough product/platform that combines logic, innovation and creativity.
your day to day challenges will include working with real time applications, technical complexity, scalibilty and security.
If you are someone who likes to be challenged, somebody who likes to have a voice and somebody who likes to have an impact into the technical direction of the company, this is the perfect team for you.
- You are able to write, clean, testable and reusable code
- You have experience within building SAAS products (Not just websites)
- You have a desire to see your code working live
- A genuine passion for technology and product.
What they can offer:
- work in a tight knit cross functional team
- work with multiple technologies
- Ownership of projects
- Training, competitive salary + Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to really excel your career and drive forward, please get in contact in order to find out more details.