Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I am on the lookout for an Business Analyst to be part of an exciting team. It's to be working with a Telecoms Provider.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid 2-3 days in the office (Hurley)
- Investigate and complete appropriate data collection and mapping
- Assessment of existing business process automation through different internal and external systems
- To be able to do Analysis, improvement, model documentation of MSP, re-engineering.
- Good experience with ERP and accounting systems and processes knowledge (Sage X3)
- Knowledge of OSS/BSS Processes
- Telco Experience
Please send me your updated CV to Delroy.Hughes@exploreltd.com