Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
A start-up AI company going from strength to strength are looking for a mid level Data Engineer to join their growing team.
*You must be based in the UK, and no sponsorship is provided*
- Work with Python daily to engineer a data platform integrated with their AI techniques
- Manage the data loading, processing and delivery process
- Work with platform and delivery teams to meet their customer's data needs
- 2+ years experience in a Data Engineering role
- Good experience of ETL and data pipelines
- Strong knowledge using Python in a data setting
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Share option scheme
- Education and self-development budget
- All tech provided
- Work abroad two weeks per annum
- Sports and culture allowance
If you are looking to join a company going through immense growth year on year, and are looking to make a difference, apply today!