Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I'm currently working with a mobile app company who is looking to expand its team by on boarding a fully remote Data Governance Analyst. You would be joining a passionate and driven company as they look to expand their data and analytics team of experts.
Unfortunately this opportunity doesn't provide sponsorship
- MUST!!! have previous experience building Data Governance framework from scratch with out the assistance of OTS tools like Informatica, Collibra etc.
- Minimum 3 years in a Data Engineer of Data Analyst role
- Experience working with reporting tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Experience working with big data sets via SQL
- Experience writing SQL to identify data quality issues