Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I have partnered up with a rapidly growing digital transformation consultancy on their hunt for a Data Governance Lead to join them on a permanent basis.
You must be eligible for SC Clearance, and be UK based for this position. Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be provided.
- Support and contribute to the delivery and implementation of data governance strategy
- Support end to end data governance framework
- Utilise tooling innovations to maximise data value, efficiency and end-user experience
- Liaise with stakeholders across to organisation
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations
- Hands on project management experience
- Informatica, Collibra or Alation experience
- Clear understanding of Data Governance principles
- Fully remote working environment
- Bonus and benefits package
- Private health care
- Training and development programmes
For more information, reach out to me at charlotte.arram@exploreltd or apply today.