Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I'm currently working with a consulting firm that specialises in the evolution of data engineering, cloud, and analytics and now is looking to expand its team by on-boarding a fully remote Data Governance Lead.
Unfortunately this opportunity doesn't provide sponsorship
- 5+ Year in the Data Governance field
- Hands on experience with tools such as: Informatica,Collibra,Alation etc.
- Commercial experience working on end-to-end Data Governance Projects
- Experience working alongside stakeholders and GDPR knowledge
- MUST!!! be eligible for SC