Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I have partnered with the UK's fastest growing fintech startup, and after ongoing success they are looking for a Director of Data Engineering to join the team.
- Work closely with the leadership team, and provide technical leadership to your team
- Participate in key technical and design decisions
- Manage, support and evaluate engineer's performance
- Play a key part in expanding and growing the team
- Have AWS and Python (ideally) experience
- Management experience
- Financial data knowledge
- Come from a fintech background (ideal)
- Over 4 years in the data field
You MUST be UK based, and this role does not provide sponsorship.
Apply today, or drop me an email at email@example.com