Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Up to £80,000!!
remote first environment
Experience level: Mid & Snr Level - Multiple roles available!!
I am looking for a Node Developer to come and join one of the most exciting Culture first organisations in the Technology & Global Events Service Industry.
The technology platform has been tailored to connect the best suppliers to the most exciting events. Some of which include working with clients of a huge magnitude which includes:
* The biggest sporting fashion franchise in the world.
* Major eCommerce companies
* Events and parties for some of the UK's famous festivals
Tech Stack Required:
* Experience in using Node.js and react
What can be beneficial:
* Any experience using AWS
* Have used react (React hooks, API run-time) in a professional setting before
* Pro-active, with a can-do attitude
* Invites and tickets to food and industry events
* Discounts at London's best restaurants and bars
* Remote first environment, only need to come into the office in London once a month if that!
* Regular team socials and events (we are a people first company and promote a good work to social lifestyle)
This is a awesome opportunity for anyone passionate about Node.js.
If you're interested please send your CV to apply or get in touch for more information.