Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
IT Project Manager - Software Development Environment - HUGE International Project in the UK - Remote - Negotiable Rate - Outside IR35
A LEADING UK Digital Agency have an active pressing need for an experienced IT Project Manager for an exciting new project with a Huge International UK Organisation!
- Great rate
- 6 Months Initially + Guaranteed Extension
- Outside IR35
IT Project Manager
Purpose of the role
Managing the delivery of project(s) to time, cost and quality
Experience working in a Software Development Environment. Being close to Software Development, operating close or even directly with developers/dev teams.
Working in partnership with IAG Tech and the business to:
· Take full accountability for the successful delivery of projects to time, cost and quality
· Ensure the successful launch of projects through the start-up and initiation phases ensuring the creation and maintenance of the project management plan.
· Define and validate the project scope, effectively managing change requests
· Create and manage the project work breakdown structure and schedule including all tasks, interdependencies, and milestones, to ensure the project is delivered to agreed timescales
· Create and manage the project finances including creating the forecast, approving spend against the budget, and tracking actuals to ensure the project is delivered to agreed budget
· Create and manage the project quality plan and provide the required assurance that the project is delivered to the expected quality standards
· Identify and manage the project risks, assumptions, and dependencies
· Secure the resources (including suppliers) to deliver the projects and lead/direct them to ensure successful execution of the project, owning and resolving any resource conflicts and issues as they arise.
· Create stakeholder management plan and ensure regular engagement and communication including escalating and resolving any issues. Ensure that all meetings, workshops, etc. happen as required to ensure successful delivery of the projects to time, cost and quality.
· Provide regular, accurate updates to all stakeholders on project plans and status.
· Ensure smooth handover of the project deliverables into business as usual and ensure close down of the project in a controlled manner
· Ensure compliance with existing project delivery standards and seek opportunities to continuously improve the standards.
· Deliver on a number of projects, the breadth and complexity of which will vary depending on experience.
This role may require travel and working from multiple sites/locations. Willing and able to travel to participate in meetings, workshops, and other related activities
· Strategic partners and solution providers
· Business stakeholders
· Delivery Leaders (Product Manager, Product Owner, Programme Manager, Project Manager)
· IAG Tech Architecture
· IAG Tech Operations and Infrastructure
· Software Engineering
· Cyber Security
· Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
· Recognised Project Management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2, SAFe, PMI/CAPM or PMP)
Strong skills in the following:
· project management skills
· people management
· financial management
· schedule management
· stakeholder management (internal and external), with a proven ability of influencing and persuading internally and externally
· ability to assign and track tasks to teams, and individuals, to achieve sign off of deliverables to defined quality metrics
· workshop leadership and facilitation
· ability to prioritise, based on limited information available
· embracing and managing both business and IT change as necessary to help shape future direction
· business partnering, working as a valued partner with senior stakeholders across a diverse operation, delivering a value-added service to business customers.
· ability to work under pressure
· fluent written and spoken English
Please contact me at email@example.com for more information.
Senior React Developer - New York based
New York, NY, USA
Senior React Developer contract role - Day rate $1200-$1400 - New York or East Coast based, once a month in New York Offices - 6 to 12 month contract The Explore Group have partnered up with a global fintech business working on an exciting greenfield project to build and design a brand new...
Senior React Developer
New York, NY, USA
Is fintech something which you are interested to work in? I've currently partnered up with a digital agency who specialises in creating platforms and dashboards for Blockchain and Finance companies. An existing client of theirs which is based in New York, are looking for Senior React Developers to...
React Developer - $1200 a day - New York City (Hybrid)
New York, NY, USA
React Developer - $1200 a day - New York City (Hybrid) We currently have an exciting opportunity for any Software Engineers based in the US. We're partnered with a consultancy that works closely with many large Financial companies, who are looking for an experienced React Developer to join the...