Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
*Must be UK based*
Role: PHP Developer
Location: Fully Remote
Company: Home Delivery service
The ideal candidate will efficiently estimate and write PHP in a timely and scalable manner in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and adjust where necessary. They should also be experience in contributing to the whole software design life cycle.
Key responsibility would include:
* Developing new functionality to meet the needs of a rapidly growing business.
* Build new APIs and maintain the current code base.
* Performance organisation.
* Integration our platform with third parties.
* 5+ Years of experience as a PHP Developer in similar role (Senior), 3+ for the MidLevel role.
* Excellent knowledge of PHP language and good databases knowledge (MySQL).
* Experience of GIT version control.
* Experience of unit testing and working in a TDD environment.
* Experience of writing and consume REST APIs
* Good communication skills, both written and spoken (English)
* Experience with payment processors and/or financial services.
* Experience with building/maintaining/optimising high performance systems
* Experience of working in a high-volume ecommerce environment.
Please send me over your CV to apply for the role.