Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
You will be a part of a small, cohesive team of outstanding developers who work independently to create the products the business needs to fulfil its objective. Your job will be to design the mobile, online, and spoken interfaces for the clients while working with other developers to put them into practise.
These designs frequently incorporate data visualisations, real-time applications, and sophisticated business requirements because of the nature of the firm.
We support rapid prototyping to test our hypotheses and iterative, data-driven product improvement, always with the customer in mind.
You Should be
* Enjoyable working in a small, dynamic team where your initiative and contributions can make a significant difference.
* Determined and and eager to learn new things.
* Self-starter who can manage their own workload and deadlines.
Flexbox, CSS Grids,
Nice to Haves
* Typescript, Purescript, or another functional and strongly typed language; * Figma, Sketch; * Component library design; * Experience working on data visualisations; * Experience manipulating and animating SVGs; * Interest in the energy industry or Internet of Things; * Interest in functional programming
By joining us, you get:
* Stock options and a competitive remuneration package
* A wellbeing and lifestyle benefits package through Medicash
* A private medical insurance programme through BUPA (medical history ignored)
* Enhanced Pension Contributions: Employer Contributions Matching 5%
* Cycle to Work programme and Workplace Nursery benefit; £200 upon joining for remote work set-up; Access to Spill - Mental Health Support platform; Enhanced Maternity + Paternity Pay; £1,000 per financial year budget for work-related training and an allocation of 4 training days;