Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Our Ideal Candidate Will Need:
○ 3+ years in senior engineering or architect level role
○ Commercial use of a modern PHP development framework such as Symfony / Laravel Prefable
○ Writing automated unit/integration tests for solutions
○ Able to build/maintain CI/CD pipelines
○ Excellent practical experience of docker
○ Excellent experience of SCM branching strategies
○ Excellent practical understanding of SOLID principles and design patterns
○ Hands-on experience with one or more DevOps tooling platforms
○ Hands on experience engineering on high availability, high throughput OLTP platforms
○ Good understanding of relational databases and MySQL and writing efficient database queries
○ Hands-on experience with a range of different data storage paradigms (e.g. RDMS + Document + KV Stores)
Join us, and we shall support you with benefits including: