Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Senior React Developer
Senior React Developer £90,000 -£100,000 - Fully Remote - Digital Transformation
We'd Love to Meet Someone With:
· 4 years + React and Gatsby
· CMS experience such Headless and Contentful
· Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, CSS Modules
· Building automated tests including Cypress.io, Jest, Nightwatch, Jasmine or WebDriver.io
· Working experience of applying practices such as Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
· Apply software craftsmanship to your code using engineering fundamentals like SOLID, KISS, DRY and YAGNI
· Mentoring, knowledge transfer, supporting and upskilling other engineers
· Working experience working with a Design led workflow, Design Systems
· Comfortable in using Git
· Recent experience of working with cloud technologies including Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
· Experience of working in cross-functional Agile teams
· Agile practices including XP and pair programming
No SPONSORSHIP provided and Must be UK Residence.
Offices in Manchester& London
* Truly unique and agile working environment surrounded by a diverse range of passionate experts, with three common interests: our customers, technology and innovation
* Generous salary, bonus and pension-matching, life insurance, free private medical care, cycle to work scheme + much more
* Bespoke flexible benefits scheme catered to your personal needs
* Best in class Learning & Development schemes and career development programmes
* 25 days holiday + never work your birthday again
* Free top-of-the-range onsite gym, plus great value personal training and wellness treatment rooms
* Subsidised canteen facilities with breakfast bar, salad cart, expert chefs and multiple coffee shops
* Tech Develops days - last Friday of the month dedicated to developing yourself and others around Tech including external speakers and exclusive training material
* Regular company-wide social events including sports days, charity days, 'Give A Week Away' opportunities to visit our charity partners in India, annual celebrations to name just a few
* Huge staff discounts, sample sales and early access to exclusive partnerships"
Once we have spoken, your CV will submitted to the client and we expect feedback in 48 hours of submission.
· 1st stage code test at home
· 2nd stage is a face to face interview
· 3rd Decision
Please contact Suthan Karuna at Explore Group for more info.