Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Senior React Developer
Are you a highly capable individual, able to contribute to technical solutions from design all the way through to the code level? Then apply now for our Senior React Developer role with a well established Fin-Tech company with a great benefits package.
The company is offering a Hybrid-Remote role with 3 days working from home and only two days in the office!
You will be:
● Working closely with product owner and the team to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
● Working closely in a welcoming team environment to ensure all works meet a high standard.
● Given an opportunity to advance your knowledge on a modern tech stack and be upskilled in full stack development over time.
You must have:
● 4+ years of commercial experience in software development
● an in-depth knowledge on Typescript and React
● An understanding of microservice architecture, message queues, event-driven architecture, and anti-corruption layers.
Desirable to have experience in:
If you are interested then apply now, your new Career is waiting for you!