Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I am working with a leading digital agency, who after year on year success are now looking for a Service Designer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Have experience within a Service Design role (4+ years)
- Come from a GDS background (2+ years)
- Experienced in a range of prototyping techniques
- Fully remote working environment
- Salary up to £70,000
- Share scheme
- Upskilling, training and development days
To find out more information, apply today, or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org