Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
Working with a really interesting scale up business who are financially backed, bringing in millions of revenue and have a well diverse engineering team. They are international business currently working across art research, film and analysis.
- Fantastic scale up with 180 people within the business
- Made a total of 81 million from Art through sales
- Content for you to learn about Art since it was removed from A-levels
- Options to work on 3/4 other areas within the business
- Greenfield Project
- Building reusable code & libraries
- Add functional components to new applications
- Working on a greenfield project
- FE Engineers, BE Engineers, Data Engineers, Data Scientists & Dev Ops
- React & React Hooks