Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I am working with this new exciting prop-tech company who have changed the game in their industry, It cuts out the middle man, with no need for property inspections, its all done via app! Currently looking for a tech lead to manage their pre-made team of engineers.
Role consists of;
- Designing/building and maintaining API's, micros services and data pipeline's
- Help mentor a small team of developers
- Sharing and collaborating on ideas
All you need is:
- Strong experience using Python and Django as a software engineer
- Degree in Computer Science (Preferably 2:1 or 1st)
- Ability to think outside the box to help collaborate on ideas
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
If you want to be a part of this revolutionised journey, Drop me a copy of your uploaded CV and I will do the rest! APPLY TODAY!
* London Applicants ONLY * *NO SPONSORSHIP *