Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I have a Tech Lead position for an award-winning scale up business based in London that are looking to expand their development teams.
- Tech leads who can come in and bring knowledge and experience to our growing teams of engineers.
- Helping upskilling engineers to improve their technical ability
- Someone who has extensive knowledge with one of the core languages (Node - mainly NestJS/ Django /React/React Native/ Typescript/ Python)
Tech Stack: Node - mainly NestJS/ Django /React/React Native/ Typescript/ Python.
- Enhanced Maternity leave
- Flexible work from home scheme
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays
- A quarterly budget to buy your tech set-up
- Annual trip abroad and many more perks
If this is for you, please attach your updated CV and I'll do the rest!