Open Source has become the technology that businesses of all sizes have begun to build their strategies around.
The days when apps were just built for smartphones is over now and we have a plethora of connected TVs, IoT devices in our homes, location based services, augmented reality, small business, utility, AI embedded and payment apps.
2017 seems to have been the year of DevOps so far but one wonders how many companies have been influenced by the hype without really realising where they should be heading and how.
Scala, Clojure, Haskell, OCaml, F# & Erlang Recruitment
I am looking for a Technical Project Manager to join a motivated and growing team. You will be joining a fast-moving security software company with big plans. They work with huge clients in the Bank and government sector. Their platform allows organisations to prevent financial crime and other illegal activities.
Please see below
Role: Technical Project Manager
Salary: Upto £75,000
Location: UK - Fully Remote / Hybrid Options Available
Start Date: ASAP
UK Candidates Only (No Sponsorship required)
* You will work closely with customers to understand their problems
* You will help manage the delivery of the projects
* You will work with engineering teams to help provide better solutions
* To have the ability to balance different projects and to keep the quality of software high
* Experience in a fast-paced development environment and be able to approach, own and solve problems as a team but also individually
* Experience with working in different software development strategies and methodologies and to be able to chose which one is best for each team and project
* Prince2 Certified
* Agile Certified
Please send me your updated CV to Delroy.Hughes@exploreltd.com with your salary rate expectations and notice period